Pulled Beef (Serves 6-8)
- 4 lbs. beef chuck roast;
- 2 cups Svante’s beef stock;
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar;
- 1 cup ketchup;
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 tbsp. paprika;
- 2 tbsp. chili powder;
- 1 tsp. onion powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Combine the paprika, chili powder, onion powder, minced garlic in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub the chili mixture all over the beef roast and place in a slow cooker.
- Pour in the beef stock and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- When the beef is almost done, combine the ketchup, balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard in a saucepan over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 12 to 15 minutes to make BBQ sauce to go over the beef.
- Remove the beef from the slow cooker and drain any remaining juice.
- Shred the beef using two forks, and return to the slow cooker.
- Pour the balsamic BBQ sauce over the beef, stir to combine, and cook for another 30 minutes on high.
We want to make sure you are 100% happy with our products. Please contact us if you have any questions. ( add link and tel #)